Released on March 16, 2007
- Modified DST (day light saving) to account for changes legislated by the U.S. government. The new requirement is that day light saving begins on the second Sunday of March at 2:00 AM, and ends on the first Sunday of November at 2:00 AM
Released on July 19, 2006
- Fixed a bug that may cause the Alert unit to reboot when the user tried to shut it down from the web interface or the command console
- Fixed several buffer overflow bugs
Released on July 11, 2006
- Fixed a memory leak bug
- Added ability to record log files on remote NFS servers
- Increased sensor update rate to once every 10 seconds
- Allow users to configure the auto-refresh interval of the Monitor List page. This interval can be configured to allow an auto-refresh rate as fast as once per second.
Released on April 19, 2006
- Added XML output support
- The logging and sensor update intervals are now separate. With this enhancement, the sensor update rate is fixed at once per minute to ensure quick detection of possible breach conditions, while the logging interval for each variable can be configured. Users can configure this interval to increase the log files' time span.
- All login attempts and logout events are now logged in webaccess.log.
- Redundant low resolution temperature and humidity variables will be automatically disabled for user convenience. This applies to sensor models ST6105, ST6154 and SS6610.
- Added a visible timer to the bottom of the Monitor List page that counts down the number of seconds to the next automatic page refresh.
- Allow more Email Alert recipients to be specified for each alert condition by enlarging the Email Addresses field to hold 350 characters instead of 150. This new character limit will allow approximately 15 recipients to be specified.
- The Firmware Image build number can now be found on the 'About Alert' page.
- Log files for Boolean variables now show both possible Boolean states.
- Added support for the US Robotics Courier V.Everything Modem
- Fixed a bug that caused erroneous startup times to be recorded in alertd.log.
- Fixed a security problem in the web server that potentially could be exploited by hackers to crash the Alert unit's software.
Released on August 3, 2005
- Updated Sensorsoft Graphing Tool (SGT) to version 1.0.66. This version of SGT fixes the scrambled graph line problem that occurred when using Java Virtual Machine version 1.5
- Solved a problem related to TCP Offline errors
- Added a feature to graph and view log files by hovering the mouse over the variable's reading in the Monitor List.
- Improved compatibility with Mozilla Firefox
- Updated Linux kernel to version 2.2.14
Released on May 1, 2005
- Added an option to enable and disable daylight saving time
Release on November 29, 2004
- Solved a problem that sometimes caused the Alert process to crash when string type SNMP Set requests were made to the Alert unit
- Changed the Critical State row color from bright red to light red for easier viewing
- Fixed erroneous error messages in commandline.log
- Combined the Short Description and the Variable column into a single column named Description
Released on November 23, 2004
- Fixed a bug where command line alerts did not work under real alerting conditions
Released on September 16, 2004
- Added the ability to print graphs generated by Sensorsoft Graphing Tool (SGT)
- Reducing security risks by closing the unused TCP port 7001 on the SSA7001
Released on July 22, 2004
- Upgraded to Sensorsoft Graphing Tool (SGT) 1.0.62. This version of SGT plots Boolean data using square waves instead of triangle or trapezoid waves
Released on June 1, 2004
- Fixed a problem that caused the sysObjectOID SNMP object in MIBII to display the wrong value
- Fixed a problem that caused the sysUpTime SNMP object in MIBII to display the wrong value
Released on May 18, 2004
- Fixed issues related to saving settings to the flash
Released on May 13, 2004
- Fixed a problem which prevented Emails from being sent through Microsoft SMTP servers
- Add the file /etc/image_build to document the firmware image build number